If you’re constantly trying to find more hours in the day, New York Times best-selling author and leadership consultant Brian Moran might have just the solution: Plan to get more done in 12 weeks than most people get done in an entire year. Sound too good to be true? Not at all, insists Brian, who has helped thousands of clients shift from traditional annualized thinking to what he calls a 12-week year. And the results speak for themselves: increased efficiency, more focus, improved execution, higher productivity, and ultimately, less stress. Tune in to learn more about this game-changing approach and how to implement it in your own business.
Want expert help with your business question? Call 844-944-1070 and leave a message or send an email to email@example.com. You could be featured on a future podcast episode!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Brian Moran
- Free tool: EntreLeadership Goal Tracker
- 2018 Small Business Trends Report from Infusionsoft
- #123: Jim Cavale—The Secret to Setting Goals That Work
- How Your Team Can Crush Their Goals
- How to Avoid Life’s Flat Tires