While it may not always be the easiest or quickest route, collaborating with your team members to solve problems is always a good idea. In fact, best-selling author and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina says doing so just may be the key to advancing your own career. Tune in as Carly explains how to go about creating a culture of collaboration in your own organization, as well as why it is so vital to your success. We’re also bringing you a power-packed Women in Leadership panel from our recent EntreLeadership Summit. Join us to hear three Ramsey Solutions’ female leaders tackle questions direct from the audience with practical wisdom and advice.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Buy the book: Find Your Way
- Carly Fiorina’s website
- Mention this podcast to receive $200 off an EntreLeadership Summit ticket (limited to 10)
- How to Lead When You’re Not In Charge
- Podcast episode #325: Bryan and Shannon Miles—Delegating Results
- Free download from Belay Resources: You’re Delegating, But They’re Not Listening
- We want your opinion! Review this episode.