Former Southwest senior vice president of culture and communication Ginger Hardage knows firsthand that a healthy culture is a total game-changer. Not only does it lead to a more productive and creative workplace, but it also results in a happier, more unified team with significantly less turnover. In her latest venture, Unstoppable Cultures, Ginger draws upon her 25 years of experience at Southwest to help other companies build and sustain cultural greatness of their own. Tune in to hear her easy—and budget-friendly—ways to do the same in your own organization. Ramsey Solutions senior vice president Daniel Tardy also weighs in with five things that every thriving culture must have. We’ll wrap up the episode with Southwest CEO Gary Kelly’s thoughts on why he credits the airline’s now-famous cultural success to Ginger.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Unstoppable Cultures
- How to Grow a Remarkable Company Culture
- Harness Your Inner Genius from Infusionsoft
- #247: Bryan and Shannon Miles—Virtual Culture
- #141: Kansas City Royals—Building a Championship Culture
- #93: Developing Culture—Jon Gordon and Bob Burg
Want expert help with your business question? Call 844-944-1070 and leave a message or send an email to email@example.com. You could be featured on a future podcast episode!