When it comes to climbing the corporate ladder, there’s the traditional way—you know, steady promotions over a long period of time—and then there’s the Kat Cole way. In only two years, she went from waiting tables at Hooters to opening franchises around the world for the restaurant chain. And she was just warming up. By age 31, she was leading Cinnabon out of the recession and into becoming a billion-dollar brand. Tune in as Kat, now COO and President of North America for FOCUS Brands, breaks down the four qualities every leader must optimize to perform at their best.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow Kat Cole on Twitter
- FOCUS Brands
- EntreLeadership Summit 2020
- Join the Intentionality Challenge
- Virtual bookkeeping services by Belay
- Review this episode for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card