When charity: water founder and CEO Scott Harrison set out to solve the global water crisis, he knew he couldn’t do it alone. To that end, he it made it his number one priority to connect with the consumer in an authentic way—and it paid off, big time. Twelve years later, charity: water has brought clean water to over eight million people in 26 countries, thanks to the charitable contribution of a growing tribe of supporters. But Scott is just getting started. Tune in to hear the valuable lessons he’s learned along the way, as well as how he’s driving growth by continuing to pivot his fundraising efforts.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Buy the book Thirst and unlock a $30 donation for clean water
- Join The Spring monthly donation program
- Podcast episode #114 with Scott Harrison
- Podcast special: save $20 on EntreLeadership 1-Day Livestream Pass
- Harness Your Inner Genius from Infusionsoft
Want expert help with your business question? Call 844-944-1070 and leave a message or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You could be featured on a future podcast episode!