When it comes to growing your career, marketing guru and best-selling author Seth Godin insists you have much more leverage than you think. Sure, it’s easy to blame a toxic environment, an unreasonable boss, or even not being in charge for your lack of advancement or personal development. But in reality, Seth explains, all of those things are just excuses. Tune in for his advice on how to overcome the obstacles you think are standing between you and your desired future. We’ll also share a lesson from Dave on why not making decisions—even the controversial ones—could cost you everything.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Buy Seth’s book: This Is Marketing
- Learn more about Seth’s altMBA workshop
- Seth’s blog posts: A Sprint and The World’s Worst Boss
- Theodore Roosevelt’s speech: The Man in the Arena
- Free tool from EntreLeadership: How to Make Decisions
- Office Automation Guide from Infusionsoft
Want expert help with your business question? Call 844-944-1070 and leave a message or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You could be featured on a future podcast episode!