New York Times best-selling author Shawn Achor returns to share some stunning new research on success, happiness and how to reach your full potential. Here’s a hint: You can’t do it alone. Instead, it is determined by how we complement, contribute to, and benefit from the abilities and achievements of people around us. Shawn has worked with over a third of the Fortune 100 companies, as well as the NFL, the NBA, the Pentagon and the White House. His talks have taken him to more than 50 countries, where he has spoken to CEOs in China, doctors in Dubai, schoolchildren in South Africa, and farmers in Zimbabwe. Join us to learn how to unlock hidden sources of potential in yourself and others.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Big Potential
- The Ultimate EntreLeadership Reading Guide
- How to Use a Lead Magnet to Drive a Consultation from Infusionsoft
- #121: Shawn Achor—How Happiness Fuels Your Success
- #169: Dr. Travis Bradberry—Magnifying Your Potential
- #207: Zoro the Drummer—Why the World Needs Your Gifts
Want expert help with your business question? Call 844-944-1070 and leave a message or send an email to email@example.com. You could be featured on a future podcast episode!